Major and Minor Requirement Changes

To initiate changes for major, concentration or minor program requirements, a proposal, which includes the previous requirements and the changes to be made,must be submitted, first to the Associate Provost's office. Please do not send these changes to the Academic Advising Office or Admissions until the Provost has been apprised of the changes requested. If the changes are major and include the addition or creation of several new courses, these will need to be submitted for review by the Curriculum Committee.


If you have questions, contact Jan Garfield, at or your Curriculum Committee departmental representative.


Faculty & Staff >> Administrative Offices >> Provost's Office>> Curriculum >> Forms >> Major and Minor Requirement Changes